Have you ever wondered why some lawns look great and others don’t? The secret to a beautiful lawn is a regular regimen of nutrients and weed control to promote the growth of healthy turf and crowd out unwanted weeds.
Customized Lawn Care Program
TurfPride’s Lawn Care Program includes both weed control and fertilization, which are specially customized to your lawn’s needs.
- Weed control: Weeds compete against plants for sun, water, and nutrients. With our tailored weed control services, we get to the root of the problem, stopping noxious weeds from taking over.
- Fertilization: Proper fertilization gives your turf the nutrients needed to grow thicker and greener. A healthy yard is a more attractive yard.
Additional Lawn Care Services
TurfPride’s additional lawn care services include disease prevention, aeration, and seeding and are available as needed.
- Disease prevention: Every year your yard is susceptible to different diseases. Our technicians take preventive steps to ensure your turf grows disease-free.
- Aeration: Yearly aeration helps your lawn’s deep root-system to develop—keeping it safe against destructive disease, insects, and drought.
- Overseeding: With the right amount of overseeding in the fall, you can expect thick, green turf come spring.
- Diagnostic services: If there are problems with your landscape, be it disease, pests, etc., our professional agronomist can work to diagnose the problem and recommend the needed treatment.
Give us a call for the best lawn care in the Greater Atlanta area!